Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jump! I Heart Faces No. 8


Jump for Joy!

When you freeze the frame,
for a moment we fly...


I took this photo to illustrate the action "Jump" for a flash card set for children with special needs. In the end, I don't think this was the exact image we chose to use, but my helper really had a great attitude, especially as I tried to line up (fram
e?) her jump with the yellow panel for the best contrast.


Click in to see the expression on my son as he goes for height!


My daughter can achieve an inner joy - close your eyes and enjoy the sensation.


Tom will jump in the water this way several times a season - I feel it is his happy jump where he is running to embrace the water.


Seven in the air! One of the inspired gym teachers at my children's school does a special jump rope section that the children just love. One of the challenges is to get the most children jumping at the same time. [One of my challenges is to get the shot at the right moment when the children and the rope are at the best position.]

The I Heart Faces challenge this week is called Jump for Joy. This week we were allowed 5 photos. I am humbled by some of the shots you see on the site - my indoor photos are only snapshots. Unfortunately, you can't link to I heart Faces to see more jump for joy photo moments.

If you enjoyed this post you might also like:
hutch display
Black and White
Africa collage
Africa Collage
Bundled Up

5 comments:

madison kate said...

i love everything about this picture. the colors are so bright, the angle of the picture, & the expression on her face- its one of pure joy and happiness. great capture!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

All of these a re very cool.

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

very awesome shots! I can not pick a favorite. WHat a great school your children have. I am book marking you to come back and visit!

craftymamaof4 said...

great jumps!

Unknown said...

Your pictures have put an enormous grin on my face :-)