Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Colorado River View of Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon Colorado River rafting by Jeanne Selep Wilderness River Adventures
View of the Grand Canyon from the Colorado River
A view of the Grand Canyon from the Colorado River. You can only get here by water. (Or a really long hike.) This is classic "Out West" to me.

I traveled here on a 6 day Wilderness River Adventures raft vacation.


If you enjoyed this post you might also like:

Grand Canyon intro
GC Getting There
GC Lees Ferry
GC Navajo Bridge
Nankoweap Granaries
Grand Canyon Ruins
GC Running Rapids
GC River View
Elves Chasm

















8 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Jeanne. Did you make the trip? I live in Phoenix, and have never made the trip. I had several herniated disks in my neck and had to have surgery, so the Dr.s tell me I can never do this type of thing. I so wanted to tho. I think it would be awesome. Great post. Please stop by and say hi. I signed up to follow your blog, would love it if you would do the same. Country Hugs, Sherry

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Jeanne, that is one incredible shot you have there. Great capture. Betweent this and other shots, I want to visit the West so much!

Happy OW...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Regina said...

Nice shot. I actually have seen it once.

Happy outdoor.
Regina

Sue said...

Hi Jeanne, what a beautiful view, well worth the hike or ride. Thank you for sharing.
Sue

Mrs. Frogster said...

beautfiul! I've only ever been to the top of the Grand Canyon.

Unknown said...

So incredible that it looks fake like one of those vintage hollogram postcards -wonderful!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

That's a gorgeous view. Thank you for sharing it with us.

nomadcraftsetc said...

You take such pretty pictures, this is a beautiful way to share with us what you did!

I also wanted to let you know that you have been chosen for a blog award....here:
http://nomadcraftsetc.blogspot.com/