Saturday, March 20, 2010

Las Vegas at Night

View of Paris Paris Hotel Bellagio fountain from Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas at night
This is the view of Las Vegas that I had from my room at the Bellagio Hotel, which is now my favorite hotel! :)

Bellagio's Hotel in Las Vegas has this beautiful fountain, which is choreographed to music. This fountain is rated as one of the 10 best fountains in the world, so I figured it would qualify as scenic. The fountain "danced" to different songs every 15 minutes from 3:00 PM to midnight while I was there in May, 2009. My daughter and I watched the fountain about 12 times from our room, tuning to the channel of the TV that piped the fountains music into the room.

I asked the Bellagio staff for a great room for photography, and they gave me this room, which looked out on to the Hotel Paris Paris (with it's version of the Eiffel Tower) perfectly framed by the fountain. Bally's is to the left of the fountain, and Planet Hollywood is to the right of Paris Paris.

Sometimes it is worth it to upgrade your room, especially if you are a photographer.

Click on the image to see it larger.


This is also my contribution for the 'meme' Scenic Sunday. (I was entry 45 of 81)
This is my contribution to the 'meme' Outdoor Wednesday. (I was entry 19 of 117)
-
If you enjoyed this post, you might also enjoy...
Misty Morning post with another covered bridge photo from Cedarburg



Cedarburg Wisconsin Covered bridge interior by Selep ImagingAnother Covered Bridge View in this post.




My 1st Scenic Sunday post Elves Chasm, Grand Canyon, USA




9 comments:

Al said...

Great photo! You certainly did get a room with a view. I've seen that fountain several times, but never from that direction.

Verna Luga said...

Wow, never been to Vegas ... thanks for sharing...

In This Side of Town
Anything Davao

Maia said...

What an amazing night scene with all these lights and reflections. This room is really worth its price.
Looking forward to see you at Macro Flowers Saturday with some beautiful flowers.

Aina Ejresund said...

A really beautiful and colourful picture. What a view!

Kat said...

Great shot, and your room certainly did have a wonderful view! The fountain is just beautiful. Kathy

Unknown said...

Brilliant photo :-)
I love the fountain at the Bellagio, it's so mesmerising

Tootie said...

I love the faces photo! The Bellagio photo is amazing, wow what a view!

Thanks for your visit to my blog and to answer your question, I've lived at Sanibel for four years.

a quiet life said...

great shot, i love that hotel too~

Natasha in Oz said...

I have always wanted to stay there! You had an amazing view-how wonderful!

Best wishes,
Natasha.