Thursday, February 5, 2009

Etsy Store Update



Here is just a quick update: On my Etsy store, http://www.jselep.etsy.com/, I now have over 70 products for sale. (I added the 70th today!) I have had 8 sales, to great friends and 3 to people I have never met. I've even had a sale to Canada. It's fun to see what people like, and I have to admit I check to see if I had a sale each day. It's silly how much of a kick I get out of a sale of a card - But it's like a validation of my design and photography...

I've been having too much fun making valentines cards. I have to start focusing on birthday cards. Birthday cards have no deadline. I am still thinking of new valentine's cards (for next year, I say) I want to make. There are only 9 days left to Valentine's day! This photo with a friend's puppy is the last valentine's card I'm going to make for the year, and was one of the ones I posted on my etsy site today.

No comments: